Fantasya Final Definitiva REMAKE
A downloadable game for Windows
Game in Early Access
Any feedback is welcome.
- Chapter 1 download already available!
- Chapter 2 still under development
Crowdfund this game!
Crowdfund this project by pre-purchasing the full game on itch.io by just $1 or more!
Top 10 backers will appear in-game!!
(Steam Key also included after Steam release)
About This Game:
Fantasya Final Definitiva REMAKE is a compilation of two BR-RPGs released nearly one decade ago. Both games tell the tale of Samuka, a drunk who wanders around aimlessly and with no purpose in life (except getting drunk).
His sense of pride and honor however, accidentally drags him to an epic journey that even transcends the boundaries of time and space.
Released for the first time worldwide, now you are finally able to play both games that, alongside other legends of the BR-RPG genre, changed how hundreds of Brazilians saw RPG Maker games one decade ago!
- Classic gameplay and storytelling mixed with nonsense humor;
- The remake of both original games in one single compilation;
- The lovable characters and unexpected plot twists that marked a generation;
- All the Unlockable Extras available in the original versions;
- A new Equipable Magic System;
- Completely adapted to the RM2k3 Action Battle System;
- Extended dungeons, new items, new equipments and more!
Fantasya Final Definitiva was a game I made 8 years ago in RPG Maker 2000 and was supposed to be my last project on this engine (hence, the title's pun). This game was somewhat of a success at that time and spawned a sequel, Fantasya Final Definitiva II.
Even being a REMAKE, it still keeps that humble and unpretentious feeling of the original work. I hope you enjoy it.
Click download now to get access to the following files: